Quality People, Partners and Systems
SharpSweep focuses on providing quality customer-orientated services throughout Australia.
Sharps Removal Quality Management
Quality in the technicians we hire, the companies we collaborate with, and the systems ensure sharps are collected safely by trained technicians using appropriate PPE and deposited into Australian Standard sharps containers and disposed of in compliance with EPA guidelines.
So how do we do it?
- Technicians trained and assessed by an independent training provider that specialises in sharps removal
- Regular auditing of technician for compliance and quality assurance
- Use of specialised mobile device reporting software ensuring robust validation reporting
Meth Testing Quality Management
Quality in the technicians we hire, the companies we collaborate with, and the systems we adopt are absolutely vital in sustaining our position as Australia’s premium property drug testing service provider.
So how do we do it?
- Technicians trained and assessed by an independent training provider that specialises in meth contamination
- Regular auditing of technician reports for quality assurance
- Partnering with nationwide NATA laboratory, accredited for the analysis of methamphetamine
- Use of specialised mobile device reporting software developed for the meth testing industry ensuring robust and customer-friendly reporting
The sampling for methamphetamine residue in a property is not complicated if you have leading experts and software managing the process along the way, as repetition of a process creates extremely accurate and consistent results.
With the leadership team that we have, we take pride in providing results that other service providers cannot achieve, based purely on our approach to the sampling of the built environment for methamphetamine.
Our assessments will not only highlight the present health risk, but also the very real commercial risk faced by landlords, property managers, banks and insurers.